Become a world-class software
developer in just 6 months.
Decagon is a software engineering institute ushering in a new phase of tech-powered growth and prosperity in Nigeria by training and deploying an army of leader-developers. With a project-based curriculum, agile delivery methodology, mentor matching, and leadership modules, we transform any fast learner into a world-class software developer in just six months.
So what are you waiting for? Launch your career in tech today.
Learn from top-notch curriculum and instructors
Our curriculum was developed by practising experts and industry leaders from Oxford, Stanford and Google, and gets updated as technology evolves.
Grow with mentors
Experienced developers will support you every step of the way. At the end of the day, you will join an elite network of tech leaders.
Get a job placement
Upon acquiring the skills, we will place you in a globally competitive job with our local or international hiring partners.
Pay as you earn
You pay back the cost of the program plus a modest premium once you start working. We also offer discounts for early repayment.
FULL-TIME IMMERSIVE 6-MONTHS PROGRAM
Our program takes a year’s worth of learning and compresses it into six months. This is made possible by our unique methods, coupled with a comprehensive welfare package (accommodation, feeding, internet, stipend)that keeps students focused solely on learning.
Leadership + Agile Methodology
Our elite developers are equipped with agile methodology techniques and a leadership mindset that enables them excel in any team worldwide.
Training in state-of-the art facilities
Using the latest software tools and teaching methods, our students are empowered with world class software development skills that gives them the competitive edge they need.
Full stack development training
Our students are trained on both front-end and back-end development as well as the functional knowledge needed to take a concept and turn it into a finished product.
₦0 upfront and Learn-Then-Earn payment credit (monthly repayments after program at a 20% premium)Apply Now
After Decagon, my coding and thinking abilities have improved hugely. Decagon gave me an interesting and promising path to succeed.
Decagon availed me with a fast track in my software development career. With awesome culture, flexibility and goal oriented mindset, the team worked tirelessly to make the six months experience memorable.
The best part of being in Decagon for me is having the opportunity to learn from and work with smartest people I've ever met.
My experience at Decagon has been worthwhile, it was what I needed at that point in my life and i have never regretted it.
Become a Decadev.
Complete the application form to get a sign up link for access to home study resources.
If your application meets the basic criteria, you will be directed to take a personality and cognitive assessment test.
You will be invited for an interview upon passing the test, to determine your advancement into the 2-week Decagon Institute Bootcamp.
If you post a satisfactory performance at the Bootcamp, you will be offered provisional admission into Decagon.
Decagon is supported by a network of amazing organizations that are fully committed to accelerating Nigeria’s transition into a digital economy.
There are many ways to be involved. Get in Touch
● Partner, Rise Capital
● MSc Software Engineering Oxford University (enrolled).
● Co-Founder of MTech, Cheki.com.ng.
● Investor/Director - Jobberman, WhoGoHost.
● Speaker - Wharton, NYU.
● Board member Unilever Nigeria
Dubi EzeozueAdvisor/Developer Mentor
● Senior Software Engineer Google.
● MSc Massachusetts Institute of Tech.
● ex-MTech, BSc University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
● ex-McKinsey, Stanford University MBA.
● Former CEO of Apexion Software and Capstone Turbines (NASDAQ listed).
● Board member of Engineering companies listed on US Stock Exchange.
● Technical Consultant - Ministry of Budget and Planning.
● Tech Lead Kaduna State Public Expenditure Tracking System.
● Fellowship - Geospatial and Predictive Analytics Harvard University.
● Assistant Professor Copenhagen School of Design and Technology (KEA).
● Lecturer Software Engineering- Oxford University.
● MSc, PhD Oxford University.
Ndidi Nwuneli OFRAdvisor
● World Economic Forum - Young Global Leader.
● Founder of LEAP Africa.
● ex-McKinsey, Harvard University MBA.
● Sloan Fellow - Stanford University.
● MSc Industrial Engineering Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
● Former Computer Science Tutor.
Joseph AbahAdvisor/Developer Mentor
● CTO Level5.Digital
● Solution Architect, PEBEC.report.
● 10 years Software Engineering Experience.