Why Hire a Decadev?
“Judging by our Decadev's level of delivery on the job, there is no doubt that all he needed was a ground to test many of the lessons and skills he had acquired during the course of his training at Decagon. He is opened to feedback(soft skills), writes clean code(technical skills), and works fast.”
— Matt Adesanya, CTO Zone Tech Park
“The Decadev has excellent learning skills and it's obvious the foundation is solid, making it easy to build on. I can say Decagon did an excellent job here.”
— Segun Adetimehin, Engineering Manager, Terragon Group
Why you should
work with Decagon?
We take the time to understand how you define the ideal candidate, both technically and culturally. We actively promote your role and curate small batches of top candidates.
Decadevs can join a team and start contributing in no time. They are flexible, fast learners who can also pick up new languages and tools, because of their strong fundamental knowledge. Our students complete a rigorous 800-hour curriculum.
Decadevs are already trained in an agile environment. You can make huge time and money savings on finding, training and keeping good talent.
Amazing Companies are Looking
to Recruit Decadevs.
Decagon is supported by a network of amazing organizations that are fully committed to accelerating Nigeria’s transition into a digital economy.
There are many ways to be involved. Get in Touch
● Partner, Rise Capital
● MSc Software Engineering Oxford University (enrolled).
● Co-Founder of MTech, Cheki.com.ng.
● Investor/Director - Jobberman, WhoGoHost.
● Speaker - Wharton, NYU.
● Board member Unilever Nigeria
Dubi EzeozueAdvisor/Developer Mentor
● Senior Software Engineer Google.
● MSc Massachusetts Institute of Tech.
● ex-MTech, BSc University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
● ex-McKinsey, Stanford University MBA.
● Former CEO of Apexion Software and Capstone Turbines (NASDAQ listed).
● Board member of Engineering companies listed on US Stock Exchange.
● Technical Consultant - Ministry of Budget and Planning.
● Tech Lead Kaduna State Public Expenditure Tracking System.
● Fellowship - Geospatial and Predictive Analytics Harvard University.
● Assistant Professor Copenhagen School of Design and Technology (KEA).
● Lecturer Software Engineering- Oxford University.
● MSc, PhD Oxford University.
Ndidi Nwuneli OFRAdvisor
● World Economic Forum - Young Global Leader.
● Founder of LEAP Africa.
● ex-McKinsey, Harvard University MBA.
● Sloan Fellow - Stanford University.
● MSc Industrial Engineering Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
● Former Computer Science Tutor.
Joseph AbahAdvisor/Developer Mentor
● CTO Level5.Digital
● Solution Architect, PEBEC.report.
● 10 years Software Engineering Experience.